Summer Camps & Clinics
Crossroads hosts its own camps and clinics throughout the year. It also partners with other local and national organizations to offer top-quality, diverse camps and clinics … from the novice player looking to have fun to the dedicated, experienced player looking to better his/her game. See below for latest updates on and to register for the next camp or clinic.
- 5:15 PM- 8:00pm
- Ages 6-14 & High School
- Beginner to Advanced
- Different weeks available throughout the Summer.
- Conducted by CSA Staff & LSUA Players
- Camp Jersey provided for early registration.
- Fridays will be game day!
- If your child enjoyed our British or TetraBrazil camps, they will love our new International Camp!
- We have taken our most popular elements from our previous camp programs and have woven them into a new curriculum which will now include some of the most effective practices from around the world!
- The TinyTykes Program will provide 3-5 year olds with fundamental soccer activities, games, and stories, designed to enhance technical skills along with physical and social development.
- The Half-day Camp for players ages 6-16 is our most popular program and will provide 3 hours of skill development, challenges, games and the camp world cup each day.
- Full-day Programs and Team Camps
are also available at selected locations.
- Tioga Indians High School Camp will run from 24th June – 28th June 2019
- 5.15 pm – 8.00 pm at Tioga High School Soccer Field
- Open to all prospective and current Tioga High School players.
- Coed camps. CSA coaches will be training both girls and boys teams.
- Camp will focus on the tactical, offensive & defensive play of Soccer.
- Focus will be given to the fitness of players to keep ensure that they are prepared for the upcoming season.
- Mini games will be played on Friday to showcase the learnt skills from the camp.
- Mondays for all players (6:00pm, Ages 9-12; 7:00pm, Ages 13+)
- Tuesdays for competitive/travel players (at team practices)
- Conducted by LSUA Assistant Women’s Coach
- For CSA Recreational & Academy players
- All Skill Levels
- Ages 8-14
- Non-Crossroads players should email the director at firstname.lastname@example.org for details about registering for GK Clinics.