Crossroads’ Little Dribblers (4U) program is ideal for a player’s first introduction to soccer. In order to maximize fun and development, CSA’s Little Dribblers is conducted by professional staff and college soccer players (unlike the rest of our recreational programs that are volunteer-coach driven). See below for more information on CSA’s Little Dribblers program.
- Fall Registration includes 12 weeks of training (6 weeks in Fall; 6 weeks in Spring)
- Registration includes Jersey, Socks, weekly 45-minute training sessions
- Players provide black shorts, size 3 soccer ball, shin guards, and water
- 6 different session options to choose from (Mon., Wed., or Fri.)
- Offered in Alexandria & Pineville
- Conducted by professional staff & college players
- Coordinated by Programs Director Martin Iddon (firstname.lastname@example.org)